Do your employees need to Communicate more effectively? Adapt to change more successfully? Be more engaged? Take more risks? Increase trust? The theories behind improv are extremely beneficial to achieving these goals. Really. The approach is proven to be effective because the skills are obtained in real time. While the correlation may not be obvious, most Ivy league schools have added Improvisation to their Business curriculum because of the transferable principles: By learning techniques in a relaxed (and dare I say,) fun environment; your employees overall wellness will improve.
Immediate results include:
* Improved confidence
* Positive and pro-active response to challenges
* Enhanced listening and communication skills
* Increased team morale
* Increased productivity
This approach has proven to be effective because the techniques are obtained in real time. While the correlation may not be obvious, most Ivy league schools have added Improvisation to their Business curriculum because of the transferable skills.
YOU CHOOSE THE GOAL(S)
WE PLAN A WORKSHOP THAT WILL
KEEP YOUR TEAM IMPROVing
LET THE IDEA OF "CHANGE" FUEL YOU
TRY A ONE HOUR DEMO
THERE'S NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT
Some of our other clients include:
* Acknowledge every situation and desired outcome as unique
* Approach individuals with empathy
* Identify strengths and potential vulnerabilities
* Provide the tools and support to quickly to overcome obstacles
* Customize sessions based on your precise needs
* Create an environment that inspires more productive teams
We could have gone axe throwing as an alternative, but it is safe to say we got way more out of Lori's improv session at our team offsite. The jokes on using the 'answering a question with a question method' during our forecast calls persisted throughout the rest of our time together. I would not hesitate in highly recommending Lori for any group or team considering improv for their next event/meeting.
- BEN KELLY LINKEDIN