Happy employees are more productive and we make employees happy!
Our workshops are designed to get your team feeling more connected, engaged, relaxed and adaptable. The exercises promote innovation, communication & collaboration so teams learn how get up after falling down & find opportunities in obstacles; in real time.
Most Ivy league schools have added Improvisation to their Business curriculum because of the transferable principles.
By learning Mindfulness, CBT and Improv techniques in a fun, safe environment, your employees overall mental health will improve.
Immediate results include:
* Positive and pro-active response to challenges
* Enhanced Listening and Communication Skills
* Conflict Resolution
* Strengthened Resilience
YOU CHOOSE THE GOAL(S) WE PLAN A WORKSHOP
We also personalize: Trivia Nights & Murder Mysteries
LET THE IDEA OF "CHANGE" FUEL YOU
IMPROVing SPEAKING SKILLS
Increase your confidence and passion when speaking; live or on-camera.
*Clarify your message
*Enhance spontaneity skills
*Engage your audience
IMPROVing TEAM DYNAMICS
Your team will learn how to:
* Collaborate more successfully
* Validate colleagues
* Communicate more effectively
* Become more open-minded
* Build Trust
Improve your ability to think outside the box and get new ideas flowing.
* Clearly identify goals
* Accept and build on others’ ideas
* Turn roadblocks into opportunities
* Pivot with ease
* Debate more successfully
IMPROVing SALES PITCHES
Learn how to have a more authentic sales pitch
* Listen more intently
* Adapt to change with ease
* Communicate more successfully
* Observe behaviour
* See everything as an offer
Some of our other clients include:
* Acknowledge every situation and desired outcome as unique
* Approach individuals with empathy
* Identify strengths and potential vulnerabilities
* Provide the tools and support to quickly to overcome obstacles
* Customize sessions based on your precise needs
* Create an environment that inspires more productive teams
We could have gone axe throwing as an alternative, but it is safe to say we got way more out of Lori's improv session at our team offsite. The jokes on using the 'answering a question with a question method' during our forecast calls persisted throughout the rest of our time together. I would not hesitate in highly recommending Lori for any group or team considering improv for their next event/meeting.
- BEN KELLY LINKEDIN